Herpes Community

Herpes or genital wart?

I notice this on one side in opening of my vagina can’t see without zooming in on camera. it feels very irritatied and sore does not burn when I pee or hurt just fees sore and itchy I did have yeast infection had thick discharge no order got yeast from taking Cipro.https://imgur.com/a/aPTqtLD
It’s not easy to see but I would go to an urgent care clinic TODAY, don’t wait to have it evaluated. Ask for a swab of the sore. It looks like a bit of a cluster, so getting it looked at ASAP is the best course of action.
Did you recently have oral or vaginal sex?
I just want to add that doesn’t look like genital warts. It could be related to the yeast infection but it’s syspe enough to get it looked at today.
I had oral and intercourse bout 2 weeks ago  not protected but I had irriatation doctir checked me for chlymdiA and gonnerah came back negative but she said my pee look dark like I had infection she put me on Cipro after last day I was itching and had lot watery white discharge , she said I had yeast infection from Cipro this was Wednesday I’m still dealing with this  she gave. Me two doses of flagyl I’m still feeling irritated and I only feel irratition on one side  
Here’s another picture it’s inside the vagina hole does not burn to pee https://imgur.com/a/H6DVkLG
I would definitely get these looked at today. They do look like a cluster of small blisters from the image but in person, a clinician will be able to assess them better and swab them.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.