Herpes Community

Herpes test result - what is that means?

I have tested for IGg, and the test result is came back as

TEST                                                    RESULT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Herpes Simplex virus IgG EIA          non reactive
Herpes Simplex virus Interpretation   no herpes simplex virus IgG antibodies detected

What is this means?.
do I need an additional test to confirm or this is good enough say that, I don't have none of HSV1 and HSV2?

Please help me to understand this result.
This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions.
all are negative
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.