Herpes Community

Herpes transmission?

Hello

My friend who has a very early coldsore was beside me smoking a cigarette. He kept blowing the smoke on my face to annoy me but i just realised he has herpes. I dont have HSV1 from testing about 2 months ago. The weather was really humid and he kept blowing that smoke on me which was very disrespectful. is there any risk of herpes transmission here? will i have herpes in my whole face? please help
Instead of writing on here, I really think you have a talent in writing science fiction stories!

Where and how on earth would you even come up with this?

The answer is zero risk. That's zero, the absence of any possiblity.
somewhere online said viruses can be transferred with smoke

my friend was very close to me
No, there is no where online outside of a science fiction story where it is said that smoke can transfer herpes.
**** you *****
I'm not sure if fleet considered this new information in his initial response.
What do you mean?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.