Herpes Community

Herpes

Can I trust my herpes negative test?
If herpes is dormant, can it still be found in the blood?
How severe is the first herpes outbreak?

how long after the unprotected sex you had was your herpes testing done?

if you really did contract herpes from an encounter back in april, you already had your first ob .

grace
You are becoming my best friend Ms.grace....lol... your feed back is always useful.
As far as the test it was 6 weeks after exposure. How accurate are these Herpes blood tests?
you need to wait 3 months post encounter in order for the igg blood tests to be accurate.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.