Herpes Community

Herpes

So herpes come and go rite...so if my symptoms dnt....do I need to look else where...cuz im really worried...and docs treat you like ****...my symptoms are burining in tip of penius..cloudy urine. Burning in penius...and I have had sores...i tested negative for herpes...at mounth 2 of having feelings...didnt have a sore yet...

My question is...do you think the testis rite...and tell the doc this show the test resluts...i cnt find any thing on herpes that says feeling everyday..nothing that says burining in penius..nothing that says cloudy urine...only thing that match is sores....and I took anti viral meds...theydidnt wrk..for you all that have herpes...on a evryday base do you feel normal...only have feeling during outbreaks....or  am I just driving my slef crazy...
hi,that's could be something else,u better do all std tests to be on safe side,herpes test much better do 12 weeks after sexual contact to get 99% result  
Ihave had other test...is it more stds out here
when u have last sexual contact?
its been a while.ive been going though thissince 08...i had sex condom broke..started feeling these feeling in penius..i waited two mouths before I started gettin tested..i got my blooddrawn..for herpes it was negative...i took anti viral meds and tjey didnt wrk...i had my first sore in march..buti have symptoms every day of sometype
fore syphilis,gonorrhea,chlamydiae one month good time for blood test.for herpes 3months,for hiv till 6month,also ask for hepatitis c blood test
where u have sores? did u tall the person with ho u have sex, that u having  health problem? did u ask the person about std status?
Yea I have them at base of penius..she said she dnt havr nothin...and she dne had a baby...so I kno she has been tested...does this even sound like herpes to you
could be,u in usa?
Yea...even with symptoms everyday
actually some people seaing that 1st outbreak of herpes could be bigger and can take longer then the flowing once,but thats not min u got herpes      
did u see infection diseases doctor?
I tested negative after two mounth ..meds fir herps didnt wrk....plus my otgersymptoms dnt match herpes
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.