Herpes Community

Herpes..?

19y/o female. I just gave birth to my 1st baby 7weeks ago. 4 weeks postpartum, I had sex with my partner and again at 6wks. He has a history of cheating on me, which is why I'm even questioning this.
Today, I noticed a cluster of tiny white bumps on my right outer labia. The area is red and is sore when I press down on it. I noticed it about half an hour ago and now the area is getting itchy.
I guess there's a possibility of razor bumps, as I've just shaved yesterday. I've just never experienced them as being sore or so red around the area of them and only confined to one small area.
I have an appointment with my OBGYN next week, but if they're gone by then, I just kind of want to know if I should get tested as well.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.