Herpes Community

Herpes

Hello . I was diagoned with herpes 4 weeks before . On october 11 i had sex with sexworkers . I have no itchy no pain no sores in my penis nd i have no symptoms . On november 8 i go to massage centre nd they do hand job to me . Within 2 days i feel more itchy nd burning in my penis nd developed 4 to 5 bumps but no pus in it . I had mild fever , headache , backpain nd lower extermities pain . After 7 days the symptoms go away nd i back to normal . On november 16 i go to test centre nd they give me hsv positive . But i dont know whether it is hsv 1 or 2 . I have that bumps in my penis till now . They didnt form any blisters nd no pain nd they were aslike 4 weeks ago . What should i do . Whether i have hsv 1 or hsv 2 . After handjob only i got itchy nd sores .. is their any other disease is with me ???
Hi, bumps that you are describing donot suggest herpes as dont stay there that long and the other std that causes bumps like that, maybe a fungal infection.
You should find out if you have hsv1 or hsv2 and what test did you have and any numbers involved
Ya i do blood antibody test . It got igg level 95 nd igm negative . I tested within 1 month after intercourse . I got all symptoms regarding herpes like little fever it comes nd goes nd body heating nd leg pain . Nd also have fishy odour like smell while my foreskin is removed in penis . What should i do ??
Most likely you have oral hsv1 that you got when you were a child.
But after intercourse and massage i developed those symptoms like lower back pain , flu like symptoms nd swollen lymph node . Please help me
Having a massage would not expose you to herpes. Maybe just a common flu
Thank you so much doctor for patience nd replying answer to me not only me billions of people all over world . We are very thankful to you . All doctors around world still get their fame from people because of docotors like . Thank you doctor from my heart .
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.