Herpes Community

Herpes?

I had unprotected sex with a girl 2 months ago, me and my new girlfriend due have sex a lot and sometimes can get rough but In past 3 months  i have had  two outbreaks of yellowish fluid like blister in clusters on my penile shaft. They sometimes itch, but do not hurt at all even when i touch, or burn when i pee. My first outbreak lasted 2 weeks and second just happend recently. Could these be friction blister or Molluscum Contagiosum?
also i am very active and due sweat a lot could it possibly be a jock its also?
COMMUNITY LEADER
It's not moliscum. Sounds like it could very well be herpes. You need to get tested
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.