Herpes Community

Hsv2 from Masturbating Partner?

So I recently gave sexual stimulation / masturbated my partner with my hand who has Hsv-2 . He had no sores and wasn't having an out break.  Is it possible i can contract Hsv-2 on my hands and if so can I spread it to other parts of my body? Also he gave me oral sex as well but he said he's never had Hsv-2 on his mouth. Can I get hsv-2 from him  giving me oral sex if he only has it on his genitals? Its been about a week and I don't feel anything weird in my genital area but i've noticed tiny bumps on my hands and feet. If some one could give me more info that would be helpful.
The hand is not conducive to a herpes infection with very thick skin. With no sores present it is essentially a zero chance of infection.

Your partner's infection will be just genital and as such receiving oral sex is zero risk of infection.
Also I noticed I have a tiny cut on my middle finger, im not sure if it was there when it happened, but he did ejaculate into my hands, I washed them a couple of minutes afterwards. Would that drastically change things?
No change, extremely low risk. No need for any concern.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.