Herpes Community

I know this is the simplest/dumbest question but.....

Can you pass herpes through clothing if the fluid from blisters so happen to seep through? For example I was in my underwear in bed and I did rub the area where it was itching (I tried my hardest not to) and like 5 min later my fiance (who does not have it) put his leg in btwn mine and accidentally brushed against that same area when he was moving around.... I know this question sounds pathetic but I'm just need to calm my mind!
No, the virus needs skin to skin contact for any practical chance. The virus would not live for long if at all once it leaves the skin into clothing. Accidental brushing, no chance. Any part of the body with thick skin such as the thigh, next to no chance as well.
Thank you for your response as I know it was a while ago but now I have another question...recently i developed a blister on my inner lower lip 2days ago and my dr w/o testing decided to treat it as a cold sore however it just went away.. never blistered or anything.. now i have another one on inside of top lip w/ small white center, smh but I'm still using the Acyclovir cream he prescribed ... I have a tendency sometimes when yawning saliva squirts out and this time it accidentally got on my little baby (4mos old) yes I cleaned her face but
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.