Herpes Community

I thought I was getting over it

Back on OCT 29 I had receptive oral performed on me for 20 sec and kissed her a couple of times then two weeks later had two red spots on penis thought it might be genital HSV. I won't post the long story I already did and got two good answers which help me.

However now on Dec 15  I got one small white head lesion needle size on the INSIDE of my right lower lip near the corner. It was painless until I dabbed some antibiotic on it and it stung. After that no pain and it disappeared within a day and a half. I had been eating a few oranges and my friend said that might have caused it. This is sending me in a panic. I have had no sex since Oct. so I am wondering
1-could herpes show up in another location that many day from the event?
2- does this even sound like herpes?
Thanks for some advise.
COMMUNITY LEADER
That surely die not sound like hsv at all. The mouth is prone to trauma and many bumps. You need to relax a bit   you will know if you get a cold sore.
Thanks, I trust your posts. This was inside, I guess on the wet side of the lip would that make a difference?
No differance as I truly do not suspect hsv at all
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.