Herpes Community

Irritation

My skin has been irritated for about a week down there...this has happened before no bumps no sores so I'm kind of confused as to what it could be!can herpes just cause irritation with no bumps or sores?
Please keep to your original post.

You do not have genital herpes so it is not the cause of the irritation.
I don't know what it could be then?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.