Herpes Community

Is this a herpes sore???

Thursday night, I felt weird below my buttocks,near the bikini line, and then I got little bumps. I think. There's at lease one. It's at a really bad angle to see it. Herpes? Acne? Razpor Burn? I'd had to shave because swimming was starting back up and the bathing suit rubbed a bit there. It was sore Friday, especially when my underwear/pants rubbed it, but it's gotten better, just a little uncomfortable if something rubs there. My buttcheek tingled in the same area when I was in the pool today. I tried trying to look at the zit/sore. I think it looks white-ish. Does this sound like Herpes or acne or a pool irritation?
The butt is the wrong area for herpes (not impossible) and is not whitish. Have a blood test to confirm herpes or a swab of the sore.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.