Herpes Community

Move on or continue to test? (update)

Dear @feelingundone,

I would like to update my IgG results at 16.5 weeks.
HSV1 IgG: 0.0
HSV2 IgG: 0.0

The previous IgM had given a lot of anxieties to me. I can move on now. Thanks for all your advice.

Previous post:
https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Herpes/Move-on-or-continue-to-test/show/3010930
COMMUNITY LEADER
You absolutely can and should move on. Clearly you did not contract hsv. I'm glad it all worked out for you!!!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.