Herpes Community

Negative at 12 weeks. Symptoms persist.

Negative IGG specific blood test at 12 weeks. Level measured was 0.08. Still experiencing strange tingling sensations in boxer short area. Lower back sore. Strange red bumps in pubic hair region and on scrotum.

My question is can I move on to pursuing other causes for these symptoms? Is negative test at 12 weeks conclusive? I should note that at 7 weeks my test was 0.03. 12 weeks 0.08.
Yes you can put any herpes issue behind you as youve tested negative at the correct window period.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.