Herpes Community

PLEASE ANSWER ME

Hi dear experts..

I am a 27 year old guy .i just got a herpes zoster.  i am confused for the reason of the  Herpes zoster outbreaking in my body.

I got my chickenpox in early ages.  and i am not beyond 50 years old.  i am 27 and very concerned about the reason of this disease in my body..    could it be happened by my stress??   please answer me.. thanx
COMMUNITY LEADER
It could be just stress, if the stress is bad enough.

This forum really is just about genital herpes, though.  Try posting in the dermatology forum for more info.

Aj
Shingles can happen at any age - it's just more common when you are older and your immune system has started to decline.  

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.