Herpes Community

Passing HSV to grand kids.

I posted before but did not mention that the women who kissed me and provided 20 second of oral I think had a lesion. My question is I have kissed my small grand kids on the forehead and temple. One got a low grade fever only in the evening. If I passed HSV would one expect a breakout which she did not get? It has been a couple of months now and nothing has happened.
COMMUNITY LEADER
You will not pass hsv that way.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I reread your last post and nothing you describe sounds like hsv at all. I seriously doubt you contracted hsv from that exposure
Thank you so much you have helped me more than you know.
COMMUNITY LEADER
You are very welcome.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.