Pimple, Ingrown Hair, Herpes ...IDK!

Backstory. A few days ago I was alone in a public restroom "no tissue" in any of the stalls, (I only had to urinate) did so and pulled up my pants. I was wearing a pantyliner. Anyway after I got home some 3 hrs later, I showered and noticed I felt very irritated on the bottom left labia majora, further investigation found what appeared to be a hair bump. I put a warm compress on it to bring it to a head. Ugh in grown hair. I do shave often. I was able to get the hair out....but now, the once bump, ingrown hair looks like a herpes legion.  The sore is now red flat and very tender . Please help. I want to believe its because of irritation from the wet pantyliner rubbing against my newly shaved area.  SCARED
Hi, herpes cannot be contracted by what you describe.
Hi, thanks for your comment.  I do have an appointment for Monday and I've been watching for any changes. I even took a picture to show my doctor.
I've been on the internet reading post and viewing images..  scared to death
this makes no sence so you didn't wipe after going pee and now u think u have herpes ????
No, i had on a pantyliner that was wet and it was rubbing against my newly shaven skin. I felt felt very irritated in the area when the liner and my underwear was touching. Once I got home and showered. I noticed an ingrown hair where I felt sore and irritated.  I was able to pull the hair out with some tweezers, put a hot compress on the area along with antibiotic ointment.  The next morning it there was a red sore in that spot. I am sexually active one partner. My last sexual encounter was 8/11 the sore happen on 9/7.
So, I had my appointment on Monday.  The doctor said, it was post inflammatory hypopigmentation.

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.