Herpes Community

Please answer

Can your pubic hair growth through genital herpes? I don't know if I have herpes but if I do Is this normal?
The answer is yes if that is where the outbreak occurs. Mostly though, outbreaks occur on more sensitive skin and mucous surface areas where there is little or no hair.
How can we help with your diagnosis, what is your situation and what symptoms are you experiencing?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.