Herpes Community

Please look at my pictures and let me know if this is herpes?

I had oral sex (oral to oral and oral to genital) and i was diagnosed with IGM Positive on May-13-2016.
I had fever for week. Both IGG are negative, doctor ask me take IGG tests after 3 months.
Can you please help me if i'm diagnosed with herpes by looking at pictures i uploaded? Please please? Those red pimples i got after itching.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Igm tests are useless and false positives are the issue. Never take another igm. That is not herpes in the photos. What are they one. Take a type specific test at 12 weeks post exposure.  Keep in mind that if your partner had no active cold sores then your chance are very very small to contract hsv1. Do not stress about the igm test. Anyone who knows about the virus does not recommend this tests for adults.
COMMUNITY LEADER
During your fever did you get lesions on your penis or lips? If not the fever had nothing to do with hsv
I still have very small red dot kind of pimple on my penis frenulum which I never had before there is no pain and no growth. Also couple weeks back due to physical stress after workout I had lesion right down to lower lip lip it last for few days less pain not sure if that's acne or lesion I guess it's lesion

I'm very very scared please suggest me something
Is it possible to have phone conversation with you I live in USA
Also since I got fever last month I'm still going urine dark in color

I had my all STD negative except IGM and I keep in mind it's not needed for adults.  I don't have any pain on penis.
COMMUNITY LEADER
The penis bump and the lip sore do not suggest hsv. Herpes lesions usually take a few weeks to heal not a few days. If your penis bump did not turn into a fluid filled blister in a couple of days then this does not suggest hsv. Your stress is your real enemy here. Your odds of acquiring hsv from this exposure is so low it's almost zero. You can send me a pm if you like.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.