Herpes Community

Possible Genital Herpes?

I have never went home with someone before but 12 days ago I went home with a girl from the bar... we did not have oral or vaginal sex. All we did was make out and dry-hump. She wore yoga pants and underwear the entire time and I never took my boxers off. I have been very worried and probably having anxiety over the situation. I did text her and asked if she had anything and she said she didn't and got tested for STI's 2 months ago and that came back clean. Would that test be good for HSV-2? About 5 days ago I started to get muscle aches in my lower thighs and calves along with sinus headaches, tiredness, and a little bit of a sore throat. I've checked my temperature regularly and it has been normal. Could the worrying and stress have gotten me sick? Am I worried for nothing? Thanks for taking the time to read and help.
You are worried over nothing there is zero, none, 0 chance you got genital herpes this way. Save yourself the testing money and relax. You caught a cold or flu etc.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.