Herpes Community

Possible Herpes zoster- spreading over body 3 weeks

I have bumps that start like welts and are very itchy. They then "calm down" & i can tell one may actually be several bumps.  They then blister and scab.  They started on my arm, switched to other arm, did the same with the back of my neck, now on my side/hip and now today a few on my face!  The urgent care nurse said possible herpes zoster, like chicken pox or shingles, but not exactly the same. For a more specialized opinion, she referred me to a dermatologist (i go tomorrow).  Does anyone know what can cause this or know anything about what I've described?
Dermatologist is your best move here. Yes Zoster is a possibility but I'm thinking not that likely given appearance on the arm.

Best that you wait for the specialists opinion.
Thank you. I've been to the dermatologist twice, urgent care, & heading to a new doctor tonight. No one can tell me what it is!! I'll try to update when I ever get an answer
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.