Herpes Community

Post Nasal drip as a result from First Cold Sore

Has anyone else experienced getting/staying sick after your first cold sore?  

I'm usually never sick and I have never had post nasal drip.

It's really kind of gross and makes me breath smell bad - it's been going on a month with this, now.  I've been taking Zyrtec once a day and Naproxen once a day to help with throat inflammation. I've been taking olive leaf extract in capsule form twice a day, I heard it helps the immune system.

Does anyone have any tips to get my immune system back on track?
This is nothing to do with herpes. It sounds like a pan sinusitis issue (which stressed you to result in an outbreak). See a doctor maybe for a scan of your nasal area.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.