Also to add. I had diarrhea one day after encounter. Doctor prescribed my doxycycline dosage. After 10 days I feel slight sore on throat and feverish
The risk of any STD/STI from receiving analingus is negligible. With no lesions for the past 10 days, you can be confident no herpes transmission occurred.
1) Essentially zero. HSV2 orally is rare, even for sex workers. Even then it is not known to shed outside of outbreaks.
2) Yes you most likely have HSV1 orally since your youth. You will not become infected genitally with HSV1 owing to immunity.
3) No link, stress is the biggest causative issue.
4) Kissing - yes to someone else without HSV1 already. No other transmission means is practical,
5) You can test at 12 weeks, but really this is not necessary for HSV2.
Thanks for your reply fleetwood
1) kissing can transmit my hsv-1 only during outbreak or forever? If only during outbreak when can I be sure that I will not be transmitting the virus?
2) possible for lesions inside intestines or further down track? Any way to check this visually? By stool perhaps?
1) Yes you can transmit HSV-1 at any time, but without lesions the odds are 1 in 5000 (or longer) per episode.
2) You are not experiencing lesions in your intestine, not sure if this is possible.