Herpes Community

Red penis 2 months after oral please help!

2 months ago I received oral sex from another guy. Ever since the encounter my penis head and under the foreskin has been red. In the last month or so my body has came out in a slight rash. My scalp has been itchy. I get a slight temperature now and again. In the last few days I have been experiencing a slight itch round about my genitals. I have got no sores or blisters, just very red. I have been tested for everything except syphilis and herpes. What do you experience before the herpes appear? I am extremely scared. Could anyone please help me out?
A lot of people get a burning'ish and tingly sensation in their buttocks, thighs, and groin area before and HSV2 outbreak.  Most say it's pretty unmistakable.  I would think that you just have some sort of lasting skin irritation from the encounter. (like yeast or some sort of eczema  . Try some soap with Tea Tree Oil in it, take cooler showers, wear boxers for a while and see what happens.  I get something similar when I get oral (right around the glans rim and these things work great).  
This doesn't sound at all like syphilis or herpes going on. It's most likely either irritation or a fungal infection.  Best thing to do is to be seen again if you haven't in the last 2 weeks. Another option is to just pick up an otc jock itch cream and just apply it twice a day for a week. should your symptoms get worse or the cream not make any difference, be sure to follow up with a dermatologist.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Grace
It's really good to see you here again!!!! Welcome back!!
Hi grace. Thank you for writing back to me. Glad to hear that you don't think that it is herpes or syphilis as ov been extremely worried for the last 2 months! I have been using timodine for the last 2 days and it seems to be working a bit. It's taking the redness away from my penis slightly. Is this a good cream to use? I'm getting seen again on Thursday. Do you think I should get tested for herpes?
Thanks for getting back to me cris01us. Could the skin irritaion or yeast last 2 months though?
COMMUNITY LEADER
It's hard to say but I agree this is not an std of any kind.
Why has my penis been red for so long? Can I still have sex?
COMMUNITY LEADER
I can't say with any level of certainty why it's red.  I hink it's
Time to see a dermatologist.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.