Herpes Community

Sound like herpes?

Twice now, I have developed a bump/blister  in the mons pubis area where I shave. But it literally forms and goes away within 2 days.  No sign of it by day 3. Could this be herpes? Doesn't it take herpes blisters around 10 days to heal? I did get a std panel done back in April.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Yes. Hsv lesions do not heal in two days. Definitely not hsv related
Thank you so much for responding.  
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.