Herpes Community

Swollen Lymph nodes

Hi, I was wondering if any one here has ever experience a prolonged amount of time with swollen lymph nodes after their first cold sore.

I had my first one early October, got really sick, and then felt better.  Come 7 weeks later I have annoying swollen lymph nodes that have lasted so far for about a month.

I read a forum where a woman said her husband had lymph node swelling for a year before it subsided.  

Any thoughts, opinions?  Thank you kindly.  
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.