Herpes Community

This picture seem like herpes? Please help!

I have had some urethral discharge after a encounter with a girl who i know has herpes, after using antibiotics the discharge stopped but i am with some irritation on my pennis that is lasting around two weeks, could this picture be as sign of herpes?

Photo here: https://imgur.com/a/XM2qx

COMMUNITY LEADER
I don't look at pictures but i will say none of what you describe sounds herpes related.
Im also feeling my testicles and groin swollen for the past few days, it goes and stops.
What was your encounter? Unprotected vaginal sex?
yes
If you are having unprotected vaginal sex, herpes should be the least of your worries. You should really get in the habit of always using condoms.
and about the picture what you think?
Visual diagnosis is too unreliable. In the very least, you need to get it swabbed and tested. How long ago was the encounter? If it was recent, I would get an IgG type specific test done right now to get a baseline to see if you have antibodies already and then test again in 12 weeks.
Make no mistake, your unprotected vaginal sex is a risky encounter. No one can say otherwise. You need to get in the habit of always using condoms.
COMMUNITY LEADER
You need to get looked at asap.
why?? :(
COMMUNITY LEADER
You've been told why. I did look at the pic and this could very well be hsv
I am very sorry!!!!! I got my threads mixed up. This does not look like hsv. Tell me about the exposure. Protected?
Let me relate everything for you:
day 1 - encounter vaginal unprotected
day 4-7 - feeling itching
day 7 - encounter vaginal unprotected
day 10 - sperm start to be yellowish during ejaculation
day 14 - vaginal protected encounter (no oral)
day 15 - i start to secrete yellow pus from the uretra and the sperm countinued yellow
day 15-21 - uretral irritation, yellow sperm, pus from uretra
day 22 - vaginal protected encounter (no oral)
day 25 - i took antibiotics for clamidia/gonorrea and the discharge stopped on the next day
day 26 - discharge stopped, testicles swelling
day 27 - testicles swelling
day 28 - go to the lab and performed hsv igg/igm for type 1&2 together, igg positive level 22, igm negative level below 0.4, i never have had sores in mouth.
day 29 - testicles stop swelling.

Around the day 25 i noticed my pennis was irritated with some cuts but no blisters on the encounter from the day 22 with condom the condom was not very well confortamble (not the type i like) i thought maybe can be from that.

Day 32 my testicles start to swell again it goes and stops, and my lesion looks like the one at the picture, i also feel something strange in my groin like is itching sometimes (lymphonodes?).

My testicles are still swollen sometimes is very strange.

The girl i go out has herpes, she performed all other stds hiv, gonorrea, clamidia and all negative.

I really don´t know what to thing.

I go to the doctor he told me that this aren´t herpes lesions, but if all the other tests of her are negative what else could it be?

Let me relate everything for you:
day 1 - encounter vaginal unprotected
day 4-7 - feeling itching
day 7 - encounter vaginal unprotected
day 27 - testicles swelling
day 29 - testicles stop swelling.

I really don´t know what to thing.

Assuming you did not know the STD status of the person you had sex with, you had risky encounters on day 1 and day 7. Penile discharge can be caused by chlamydia, gonorrhea, ureaplasma, mycoplasma and trichomoniasis. Discharge does not mean you necessarily have an STD. Your IgG HSV2 blood test on day 28 came back negative, right?  If I were in your shoes, I would get that area on your penis swabbed asap. I would then get an IgG blood test done about 11 weeks from now.
I find it hard to believe that your doctor knowing what you explained on this forum could possibly rule out herpes. Your testicular swelling does not sound like herpes, but any lesions on your penis are very suspect. I do not need to look at pictures. If you tell me you are having unprotected sex with a person that has HSV2 and now have some kind of lesion on your penis and discharge, genital herpes is not a stretch. You may have contracted herpes during either encounter and came up negative on your day 28 IgG blood test because you have not seroconverted yet, i.e. produced detectable antibodies.
The IGG was positive but is not type specific and the IGM was negative.
The IgM is worthless. You need to get a type-specific IgG test done asap.
Will do that, after 28 days is possible to have igg levels at 22? Shouldn´t the igm already be positive?
The IgM is completely irrelevant. Ignore it. I can not state this any clearer. Throw out the IgM results and do not look at them. Get the IgG type-specific test done.
i will do that.
im having a lot of pain in my testicles, groin and above the groin is this a sympton? the pain change places, comes and go... two weeks with pain already
I had oral given to me

1:discharge, fever, and a feeling on the top of my penies. Odor too! I tested negative for everything!
I came negative for herpes 1 n 2 on day 33(month) I'm scare!!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.