Herpes Community

Vibration in spine

I was diagnosed with genital herpes, HSV2 six months ago.  Since then I have experienced this vibration/pulsating along my spinal nerves.  It used to be constant, 24/7 for about a month.  It has slowed a little, and it is mainly just when I bend my chin down to my chest and stretch my neck and back out.  When I mentioned it to my doctor, she just said that it wouldn't surprise her because herpes lives in the nerve root ganglia.  It was not a very reassuring answer, and I am at my wits end about this.  Some days it's not there, or it will only start in the middle of the day.  Other days, it first thing in the morning when I wake up.  I'm losing my patience and sanity dealing with this. Does anyone have any answers or suggestions for me?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.