Herpes Community

What are the chances I passed hsv 2 to a guy fingering me?

I know if they have a cut or something it's possible, but I didn't think to check his hands.. still I read something about heat, and his fingers were pretty cold. Does that lower the chances?
Also I have never had and outbreak, and he started moving towards my clit area, I yelled at him to stop. I can't remember if he touched it with his lips or not.. if he did, it was (and I'm being very generous with time here) 3 seconds tops. Should I be worried I was shedding in that exact spot at that exact time? Plus your lips don't have mucous membranes right?
COMMUNITY LEADER
No real risk here at all.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.