Herpes Community

What is the chance of herpes from unprotected oral sex?

This is the first time I have done something like this. I went to a strip club, where a stripper gave me a blow job. I still don't understand why she didn't use a condom, maybe she didn't have one. She sucked my dick for about a minute before I came, my dick didn't even get completely hard in that 1 minute. Then she stopped, cleaned my dick with tissue, and her mouth with another tissue. Then I sucked her **** and nipples for almost 15 minutes. She didn't look like she had any outbreaks, cuts, sores, etc. We had a lot of skin to skin contact, like me touching her back, kissing her tummy, neck etc. Never touched or kissed her privates. She didn't kiss or touch mine either, after the initial 1 minute of blowjob. It's been 2 days since then, and I haven't noticed any symptoms, although I'm sure it's too early.

My question is, what is my risk ratio/percentage of contracting any kind of herpes?? Will I definitely get herpes if she has it?? Any other diseases? How soon can I get tested, and what tests should I do? How long before I would see any symptoms, if I'm symptomatic that is, and what symptoms should I be watching out for? It's killing me as to why she didn't use a condom, and all the skin/mouth/dick contact is definitely going to get me herpes :((
I got tested for herpes in past like 6 months back and I definitely haven't had it.

Thanks for all your responses in advance!
**** = tittss/breasstss
COMMUNITY LEADER
The odds of hsv1 from receptive oral sex when no cold sores are present (if she has oral hsv1) is very very small. So small I wouldn't be overly concerned at all. NGU or gonnerhia is also possible although just like hsv the odds are very very small. You can test anytime after a few days for those with a simple urine test.
The rest of the activities are no risk events so no worries.
Thanks for the prompt response, feelingundone.
At day 3 after the incident, I have a very small, painless bump in the roof of my mouth. I can feel it with my tongue, but can barely see it. Today is day 4 and the bump hasn't changed. I don't have any other symptoms so far.
Could this bump be the start of a herpes outbreak? I'm very scared I may have contracted herpes :((
COMMUNITY LEADER
No. You did not contract oral hsv from this exposure.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Sores, bumps...etc are common in the mouth. Hsv lesions inside the mouth are not. Not to mention you were at no risk from oral hsv from your exposure.
Thanks feelingundone. Sorry I absolutely don't mean to be a pain but whenever you get a chance if you can explain why you think I didn't contract any herpes from this exposure, I'd be eternally grateful.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I am confident you didn't get hsv orally because the odds of her having hsv on her breasts are astronomically low. Like being struck by lightning during a shark attack low. Not a realistic possibility at all.
The odds you would get hsv1 from her giving oral is so very low I wouldn't be concerned. First she would have to have it. Then she would have to be shedding the virus. Even if all this was happening the odds are still very high you wouldn't be infected as most encounters while this was happening do not lead to transmission. Is it impossible? No but the odds are very very small. If the virus was this contagious everyone would have it.
Today is the 10th day since the incident. This morning I started having a burning sensation at the tip of my penis. There's actually no burning when I pee, but it burns anytime I'm not peeing. At times it was extremely painful and then very mild. I don't see any discharge from the penis, nor any foul smell. Although for whatever reason my buttcreek seems slightly moist since last few days, not sure if there is a discharge from rectum. I examined my penis and nearby area thoroughly to check for lesions. I do see some redness here and there on the glans, but can someone tell me what a lesion would look like? Is it on the glans? Is it painful? I'm worried that the redness on glans might be herpes lesions. And it's probably the lesions that are causing the burning sensation.

I remember reading that in Gonnorhea or NGU/UTI/Urethritis, the burning always happens while peeing and doesn't come and go. So in my case I think this is due to herpes.
The redness and burning is actually where the foreskin connects the base of penis to glans.
I got a swab test done and it has come back positive for herpes. I'm devastated. My only question is if she has herpes with open sores/lesions/ulcers in mouth and has HIV, what are the chances I got it too? I have read the risk is very low, almost impossible, but then the risk of me getting herpes was also low and I still got it :((

For anyone reading this, I hope it's not too late for you like me. This was my one and only time of unprotected oral in my life and I still got infected! No matter what the odds say, once is enough to get it. Please, it's not at all worth it, don't do it! I so wish I could go back in time and not do it!!
Hi what area did they swab and was it for hsv1 or hsv2? If infact you are positive then have a blood test now for both hsv1 and 2 and if its positive also then youve had it for quite some time as antibodies would not show up from a week ago incident and if its negative then it would be recent.
They swabbed the white dots on foreskin, and they said it's hsv2. The urine culture is negative so definitely no bacterial infections. I took the hsv1 and 2 blood test and should have the result in a day or two. Given the lesions just happened after this incident and the fact I haven't had any sexual contact in like 6 months and that I was negative 6 months back, I'm 100% confident my IgG test will come negative, since this herpes infection is from this incident.

Anyone who is well experienced in this area care to comment about HIV? Although I have pretty much lost hope and accepted that I'm HIV positive as well. Whatever the Lord thinks is best for me!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.