Herpes Community

Worried for wife and kids

Hello everyone.  Laudable work grace and others.  Really you people have a great dedication.

I am an African.  I work with NGOs mainly to give people food and education.  I am of Asian origin and am not financially rich but enogh to live.  I have a wonderful wife and a great kid.  My wife is about to give birth to another one in some months.  We were virgins till our marriage.  Not even a kiss.  We do not have oral/ genital herpes or any other problem. (tested when wife pregnant 1st time).  

I made a mistake some days back.  I was on a work really far in Africa itself and got an encounter with a Csw in a pub-cum-brothel after few beers.  I was bare chested and she was all naked.  I had rinsed my penis in the toilet and my cargo pants zip and button ws fully open.  I wore a slip and my penis meatus(head) was a bit out due as it was trapped by the underwear elastic at my waistline.  The room was dark.  I had kissed the neck n breast of the csw. No lips kiss.  I had climbed on top of her and dry humped for few seconds.  Like 15 to 30s.  She did a handjob.  I touched her private parts and anal area.  When I lit the light I saw like red sores near her lower labia part.  I don't know if it was herpes.  I washed and left immediately.  

I fear my bit penis may have touched her genitals during few sec contact of humping. I had flu/ fever next day for three days.  Nothing more.

I have not even kissed my wife since out fear;(. I know my guilt got the better of me;(.  

Do I have worry about anything or should I continue my normal life?  I will nvr betray my lovely wife. Help me.  I will prefer to die than harm her or my kid n baby.
I'm uncircumcised btw.  And my penis head was out bit during humping.  Whether I was between her legs or on her big belly sitting on her, I really do not remember.  Do I have a reason to worry for myself and my family?
I forgot to add.  This hapened 6 days back on Saturday evening.  Got fever on monday till Thursday.  That's why I freaked out.  Today i will see a doctor.

Thank you in anticipation.  I hope I posted correctly in right forum.  Sorry for any mistake.  I humbly apologise.
this isn't a real risk for any std at all. really no reason to be worried. don't confuse your guilt over what happened with risk.

grace
Thank you.  I will be admitted in hospital for my bad fever.  Doctor suspects a viral/ bacterial infection.

Yes it's really my guilt that was eating me.  I take it that even if the csw touched her genitalia and sores perhaps (infectious fluids), and then after 30seconds or so touched my penis during hand job - my penis which had 2 nicks / cuts from trimming (2-3mm  trimmed 1 day before), and also touched my face with cuts wounds (2-3mm) from shaving ( 1 day before), I was still at no risk and must not worry?

I read secondary touch is not a risk.

Thank you.  Guilt is still here.  I hope I will overcome it soon.

Bye bye.  I'm much relieved.
Hello

My blood work (FBC) that i have low (LYM) lymphocytes count and increase in GRAN (granulocytes i guess).  More of a viral attack for the fever.  

Just an update if it helps in anything.  I hope you will answer this little query (doubt) that i have above.

Thanks in advance
bump;)..

I have recovered well from my fever.  It was of viral origin but unknown.  My own system recovering slowly now.

Please have a look at the addendum to my post and give some insight.

Thanks in advance Grace.
absolutely nothing else I can add from what I've already told you.

glad you are feeling better :)
Thank you grace.

I have never betrayed my wife before and never will.  I will be returning to my wife tomorrow.  I really miss her and my kids.

I have fully recovered now.

Can I now on live without any fear to infect my lovely wife and continue a normal intimate (unprotected) life with her? (since you said no risk from above details)

This will never repeat.  Once bitten twice shy;)

Thanks again
bump
as I already said, not a real risk for any std's.
Thanks for your reply.

So I do not need any herpes testing or other stds tests or abstain from my relationship for a time till tested?  

I mean I can move on as I am now..  I got no symptoms yet(1.5 week now).

I want to do no harm to my wife and kid and our little baby we expect soon.
Sorry if I irritated you or made you repeat yourself.  I humbly apologise.  I just want to protect my family from my mistake.

If you say no need for testing herpes or anything else, or no need to wait and expect symptoms, I will accept your answer and move on.  Anything you say.

Thank you in advance

Humbly

S.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.