Herpes Community

abrasion under heard corona?

So this is how it goes, on Jan 19/20 had unprotected oral and vaginal sex. no symptoms of anything,
12 days later I decide to a massage parlor where I got a happy ending, that same day because of the oil my penis was really irritated,. It was only really red and dry no signs of blsiters. I used petroleum jelly with coconut oil and it went away. At 5 weeks I did a comprehensive std panel for Herpes 1,2, igg, hiv, syphilis, got, chlam, and all negative. Then I did another test at 60 days and negative In all my values for herpes 1 were <.10 and for herpes 2 were at .30 being 1.1 the positive cut. This past days I felt some irritation in my penis and I was looking down today a noticed a red irritated line under the corona line. I applied a steroid cream and see what it does. You guys what could it be? Could it be due to masturbating ?
COMMUNITY LEADER
It sounds like an irritation. Definitely doesn't sound like it's hsv related at all.
They look like tiny tiny pores really red, can't really tell, but hey thanks man your the best, do you recommend testing at 12 weeks?
COMMUNITY LEADER
You can retest at 12 weeks. Your test at 60 days was 80+% so thats a great sign. Most people would test positive by then.
Hey I applied the steroid cream and it decrease the the rash to only a dot of what it was!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Good news. Creams tend to make herpes worse. Surely isn't herpes
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.