Herpes Community

are these herpes bumps ??

get tested nd hsv negative nd negative for everything esle

but i need to know are these herpes bumps ?
Bumps are not herpes. Herpes will be little sores that ulcerate causing a scab and will follow a 7 day cycle say. Unchanging bumps are almost never herpes.

You need to follow up with a HSV blood test 12 weeks after the exposure to be conclusive in a negative result.
i tryed to post a link of the pictures of what they look like but it didnt show " anyways i have a doctors appointment tomorrow " the thing im worryed about are what are these bumps on my shaft " some are raisded nd have a white tip on the top" the itching isnt crazy just here nd there like whatever type " stop itching for like 5 days to a week but isnt crazy " im just worryed thats all " there are alot of bumps on my shaft that are kinda white ish " do you know what they can be ? herpes?
I can't see the pics. Permanent bumps are not herpes. It sound more like fordyce spots to me based on what you describe.
there;s more then befor nd i think one of them just turned into a sore im not sure.... should i go to the ER?
Consult your doctor and request a swab of the sores.
You can still have herpes even if you test negative that's why they recommend you get tested a couple months later when your body has built enough antibodies, and herpes does start with itching which is very mild and that's why symptoms go unnoticed I wish you good luck tomorrow and I hope you don't have herpes but even if you do just remember you're not alone :)
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.