Herpes Community

burning sensation on thighs after oral sex

I received unprotected oral sex off a girl 6 weeks ago, about a week later I had some burning pain in my inner thighs for about a week, this went away however it has come back now 6 weeks after the encounter. I haven’t got any sores and I am not unwell in any other way, I had std check 2 weeks after the oral sex which came back negative however this doesn’t check for herpes. I haven’t had any sores however some other forums have said that burning thighs may be a sign of herpes. Should I go get specifally tested for HSV2?
COMMUNITY LEADER
You didn't contract hsv2 from receptive oral sex. The risk was for hsv1 and it was a very very low risk. Burning thighs on it's own is not a sign you contracted genital hsv1.
Thanks for the reply, I have been occasionally getting a slight ache in my penis also, still no signs of rash’s etc. any ideas of what I may have?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.