Herpes Community

can you get std like herpes from saliva touching skin or cut on body

if you can tell me ever possible way to get this std it will be very appreciated , I'm depressed and can't focus on school work thinking i might have this, thank you
No you cannot get herpes from saliva leaving another person and ending up on your body, even in a cut.
Yes, I believe I've read you or life360 state that the enzymes in saliva are the first defense against the virus. So I assume unsuotble to live in.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.