Herpes Community

cold sores? herpes?

I had a lump on my upper lip and the skin and so I squeezed it and some stuff came out it didn't hurt and i've had them on my skin before with no problems just not my lip and it was fine it was just chapped in that one spot and then healed in 4-5 days. now i have another one popped up and i'm just confused if this is normal or not. because i have never had a cold sore before. and i have a boyfriend of 8 months. And it is just now showing up right this week.
have you and your bf ever had type specific herpes igg blood testing to know who has what?

these sound like pimples, not oral herpes. see your provider if you are concerned.

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.