Herpes Community

coldsoars

I had a cold sore prob ayear and half ago does that mean if i had oral sex with my girlfriend i could give her the virus
has your gf been tested to know her own herpes status?

have you  been tested to know your hsv2 status too?

http://www.ashastd.org/std-sti-works/Herpes/oral-herpes.html  also has terrific info for more reading too

grace
yea i had scoliosis when i was kid i was treated by a chriopractor by adustments when i was 17 im 33 now and have had back pain my whole life ive had to pick and chose jobs cause standing for anyamout of time makes it worse is this cause from the scoliosis
this is the herpes forum, not a back pain forum.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.