Herpes Community

do i have herpes

This first started april 9
Had protected sex ensured that the rest of my penis shaft didnt touch her fluids had my hand in there i wash off with water and soap.April 11 felt my urine warm on the 16th when i ejaculated i had itchy uretha then burning at the end.
When i tried to get hard my penis was flaccid and hurts.On the25 of april i did std test everything came negative they gave me an antibiotic shot from that day my pelvic felt heavy when i sit down feels like i wanna urinate but nothing the two sides if my groin hurted.On the first of May i did an igg test for herpes 0.91 negative so the Dr said i didnt had herpes
My buttocks feels sharp pain my penis feels sharp pain my testicle hurts its worst when im sitting down its been a month do i have herpes
COMMUNITY LEADER
None of this suggests hsv at all. It simply does not present this way. Sounds more stress related or a small injuy than anything. You were at no risk to the urithra when your penis was condom protected. Your possible over washing might have helped to aggravate the situation.
But do you think 3 1/2 weeks is good to test igg
COMMUNITY LEADER
No. Thats to early. 8 weeks is a good indicator and 12 weeks is conclusive. I still think your symptoms are not std related
I had some nerve pain on my left leg. Muscle spasm could it be from the antiboitics
COMMUNITY LEADER
These things are normal and I wouldn't be concerned.
I just check and my frenulum my frenulum is red raw but no itching burning no pain  
COMMUNITY LEADER
If it was raw you would have pain. Just a little redness doesn't suggest hsv. Your risk is so small. Try not to worry
*update week 7 1/2 now im having nerve pricking pain ,muscle, joint ache knee pain upper backpain on the left sholder blade
COMMUNITY LEADER
Well at this point you can get a blood test and the results will be a great indicator.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.