end of my tounge is burns and I have blisters at the end of my toung.

Hi ,  end of my tounge is burning and I have blisters at the end of my toung.  My toung is burning like anything sometime.(last 3 days). What could be the symptoms of this?  

Have you seen your provider yet?

grace
Hi Grace,,i have seen my provide and doctor told me its not looks like cold sour. But for a piece of mind I did blood test and urin test through Quest Diagnostics from tstd.org website . And my all test was negative through the TSTD site.. How accurate this result ?  

The following test they did..

Neisseria Gonorrhoeae - RNA, Transcription-Mediated Amplification
Hepatitis B - Surface Antigen with Confirmation by Neutralization
Hepatitis C - Antibody
Genital Herpes - Herpes Simplex Virus 1 and 2 lgG, Type Specific Antibody
Syphilis - RPR (Diagnosis) with Reflex to Titer and Confirmatory Testing
Chlamydia Trachomatis - RNA, Transcription-Mediated Amplification
HIV-1 - Antibody Screen with Reflex to Western Blot Confirmation
rony - are you also deb?

no...
????
Hi grace....??
It would've been better to start your own thread so that the replies aren't confusing to the original poster.

Did you have questions about your herpes testing you had done thru tstd? They are a reputible online testing service.

grace
Hi grace,,Thanks & appreciate your answer

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.