A
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
27.3k Members

herpes by indirect exposure plse help

Dear madam ,

I am a very dumb person , i am getting married after 11 weeks and I did thsi blunder , please please correctly estimate my risk , i do not want my wife in any risk

my history hsv-1 and hsv-2 negative

yesterday i met two chinese prostitutes ,

i avoided all  sorts of oral , anal , vaginalAnterior vaginal wall repair
Causes of vaginal itching
Culture - endocervix
Hydrocele
Hysterectomy
Transvaginal ultrasound
Vaginal bleeding between periods
Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy
Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy
Vaginal cysts
Vaginal discharge sexBuccal smear
Causes of sexual dysfunction
Child abuse - sexual
Delayed ejaculation
Erection problems
Female sexual dysfunction
Inhibited sexual desire
Orgasmic dysfunction
Puberty and adolescence
Rape
Safe sex

i kissed prostitutes on there faceFace pain , neckCervical spondylosis
Head and neck glands
Herpes zoster (shingles) on the neck and cheek
Irritated seborrheic kerotosis - neck
Lymph tissue in the head and neck.
Melanoma - neck
Neck lump
Neck pain
Neck pulse
Neck x-ray
Oral cancer and legs ( all over body ) except genitals

my question, one of the prostitute put condomCondoms
Female condoms on my penisCancer - penis
Curvature of the penis
Penis care (uncircumcised)
Penis pain and licked for less than one second my penis , my worry is she put her hand on the portion of condom were she licked  and with same hand( her saliva , but i did not feel wetness on my balls) she touched my balls , now iam very paranoid as i know  genital herpes can spread like this ,

she was wearing cotton panty , she ride on me , she rubbed her ***** on my penis  , i was wearing my jockeys underwear and condom , i ejactulated , , in no case i was naked

can i get hsv-2 / hsv-1  like this any remote posiibilities

also i was in bathroom , when i came out  i saw second prostitute handling her ***** over her panty , my be she put her hand inside her panty , i did not know , with the same hand she touched my nipples

both the prostitutes touched my nipples with there hands ,

also i don ot see any cold sores on any of the prostitute lips from outside , may be bcoz of lipstick

you think my risk is very low or i should not get tested , do you think test after 11 weeks will be ok after this exposure , paranoid like hell , please please help

i cannot feel like talking with my fiance bcoz of guilt plse help , window period is very long
3 Responses
101028 tn?1419606604
you paid to ask this in the herpes expert forum. wait for your response and get your money's worth.

grace
ok , but in the mean time plse can u give me some relief
can someone help plse
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.