Herpes Community

herpes or not

so i have 1 small red sore that also had a white tip on my shaft. it has only been there a few days. I also have had this a few months before on my pelvis. I know someone with herpes, but I have never had sex
Hi, you cant get herpes from knowing someone that has it and herpes sores are not white puss filled.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.