Herpes Community

how much risk?

I recently was with a guy that I think may have herpes.  I've never asked him if he does, but he basically slept with a friend of a friend of a friend, and I know that one of those people has it.  We've never had sex, but he has touched my genitals.   I have never touched his (only on top of his boxers).  What is my risk of getting it, if he did have herpes?  This is the third time we have had contact over the past 2 years.
You have no risk.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.