A
A
A
Close
Herpes Community
27.3k Members

is it herpes?

Hi,

I have been really itchy in my inner thigh area recently, especially after i sweat. sometimes i will itch a little to hard. the area also no longer grows hair since after my laser HPV removal surgery. Its slippery and raw like. However, at the bottom, there are some small bumps and a small looking cut on the other side. What is the difference between a bump and a blister? The last time I had sex was about three months ago. Could this be herpes?
1 Responses
101028 tn?1419606604
itching and nothing else can be due to anything.  If you have some scarring from laser removal that too can cause itching.  

If you are concerned, see your provider for an exam .

grace
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.