Herpes Community

m i having any kind of herpes or STI'S

hi,
i am 26 yr old girl,i got married last year.i am having a one ulcer/blister like thing on inner side of my lip from last 4-5 mnths.i subsides itself and then appears again.it appears on the same spot again and again.it usually resolves during my periods and after then again reappears.after my periods,a blisters appears at the place between anus and vagina.
but everything is alright from last one month.but from the time i heard about herpes and STI'S i m litlle bit worried about this because i want to have a baby now.so can you please help me about all this
No way of really telling from what you have said.. best thing to do is get checked out.. Genital warts leave and come back.. so does herpes..could be numerous things.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.