Herpes Community

possible herpes infection?

Dear grace i wanted some advice from you..i engaged in unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex with a girl in massage parlour..i gave oral sex to that girl..performed cunnilingus on her..after a month or so m.having problems with my throat and mouth..m getting throat pain and bumps in mouth or tongue.they doesnt seem like blisters and all..its been 5 months from that sexual exposure still m facing the same problem..and yes from last few days i get a burning sensation while urinating,and having pain in my penile shaft.my penile shaft has become ref and its paining over there..its been 3 days still pain hasnt gone..its on penile shaft skin and on shaft..i wanted to ask does this sound like herpes?and what are the chances of getting herpes from oral sex if i am not that much secually active..and from unprotected oral sex can u get genital herpes also?i mean if i perform oral sex on girl..thank u
nothing herpes related would cause symptoms for this long.  yes you can contract genital herpes from receiving oral sex and can contract oral herpes from performing oral sex.

what sort of work up have you been through so far?

grace
Thanks for replying grace..i have visited doctor thrice,he visually checked my groin area and penis and told me that he didnt think it must be herpes..i have done my urinary test also..it came normal .its been 1 week grace m feeling burning while urinating,the skin on tip of my penis has become totally red and its paining..today when i touched inside opening of my urethra it pained a lot..i think there must be some sore or something like that inside opening of my urethra..i dont know what kindo disease m having..according to u what it must be grace?m really feared of herpes
go back and be seen again monday for further exam and testing.
Grace i visited dermatologist yesterday..after visual checkup i asked her if it looked like herpes..she said may b it must be herpes but she wasnt sure..she asked me whether i got water filled blisters and all i said no..my penile shaft & tip of my penis have become fully red and some very small bumps are there..lots of tiny bumps are there..m confused what they must be..even doctor couldnt decide if it was herpes or not..grace advice me:-(..m goin mad
just continue to follow up with this provider. really nothing else I can help you with at this point.  
Grace my last question:(..m having burning pain on foreskin of my penile shaft and many tiny bumps are spreaded over there and on entire foreskin..i just wanted to ask can it be any other infection also other than herpes?
more likely it's irritation or a fungal infection than herpes.
Thanks grace for your valuable reply:-)..i ll do my hsv test in 2 days and ll let u know the reports
Grace can i have burning sensation while urinating if m having skin irritation or fungal infection?
so many things can cause burning sensations - even just not rinsing soap off completely in the shower.   if you are doing the crotch watch several times a day, stop that too - all that poking and prodding can add to it too.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.