Herpes Community

question for examination. help! immediately

in Premarital Medical Exam Screening does herpes shows?

i had never had medical exam for 5 years atleast.

last year an outbreak occur to me, well thats what the doctor told me. and he said it is herpes.
i had been drinking antiviral meds 2 months everyday.
Hi, to confirm you have herpes, you need a blood test. You might be waisting a lot of money on the meds for nothing.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.