underlining concerns

I have a problem after very ruff vaginal sex that I have my for skin area becomes sore and I notice several abrasions next day. Three weeks ago while having these abrasions( in between healing) I recieved oral sex. Since this was a recurring problem with the abrasions, I did what I always did. Apply a small amount of neosporin to the affected areas( usually resoluting in positive results). This time was vary different the abrasions did not go away so i applied hydro proxcide to the area. On contact it burned extremely for several minutes. two days later I started noticing several red spots were the abrasion were located, and a sore feeling to the fore skin area. Becoming concerned I went to speak with my doctor where they administered a herpes swab test, and perscribed me acyclovir. The soreness in the fore skin went away 3 days later, but the red spots remained. I got the results from the doctor and it was said to be positive. Shortly after I had a similar blood test, urine, and swab test administered and the results were negative. Still when I have protected intercourse my forskin is left with abrasions. My question is are this symptoms of genital herpes? Is there a more accurate test I can take to determine if I have herpes? Are there any other conditions I my might have that share these symptoms?
I am pretty sure that its symptoms on genital herpes .
A positive swab/culture and negative blood test typically indicates a new infection. It can take up to 3-4 months for anitbodies to show as positive in a blood test. What type did the test detect, HSV1 or HSV2?

I'm not sure why you're asking if the symptoms are in fact herpes - you stated the swab was positive for herpes, which means you have it.

If you are still having lingering symptoms, there could be something else going on, say a yeast or bacterial infection. It's best to get it checked out by your medical provider.

Become educated even further by reading the Herpes Handbook
http://www.westoverheights.com/genital_herpes/handbook/view_the_chapters.html

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.