Herpes Community

when do I expect symptoms?

hiya

Im 17 from Australia.  I am seeking to enter military service.  I never had sex in my life nor any partner or gf. I workout daily and am a bodybuilder.  On friday last 25th april me and my friends went to drink some and party in happy hours.  My friend then brought me to a massage parlour.  There was a table and a couch.  The massage ladies were in fact prostitutes and the place turned out to be a brothel.  I got a quick neck massage and the lady came directly to having sex which I refused.  

However I agreed for a handjob and she was naked. I touched her ***** and kissed her breasts and neck and cheeks.  I also sucked them all.  No lips kiss. No oral sex.  she remove my penis from slip-boxer via the opening fly and it was semi erect.  I continued to suck her and climbed on her and simulated sex.  at that time only the penis head (glans i guess we call it) was out and i grinded for some seconds (10-30s). she did handjob after masturbating herself for 5-10seconds. My penius may have touched with her vagina and belly bit during grinding for few seconds.  I cannot remember if I was in sex postion or sitting on top of her only.  But am sure I was on top of her for a few seconds.  
Then i left.  I was drunk at that time.  I remember looking closely at her vagina and saw it was red bit near the lips and thigh.  I got sick when i got out and puked a lot.  My father had to come to take me home.  It is first time I drank so much.  

My parents got the wind of what happened and I was severely punished and took some slaps;(  They told me i may have got std because sex workser have them and are risky. I am grounded for two weeks to my room now and in front my pc searching if I got an STD.  Just school and back home. No party no mobile.  I never took drugs. ever..i swear.

I examined my scrotum and penis  and mouth everyday now and saw nothing.

My questions:
1) Till when should I continue to check my penis scrotum and mouth for symptoms of lesions of herpes 1/2?
2) Till when will symptoms appear?
3)  Is there any test I should do?
4)  If I have nothing, when can I move on and lead a normal life..return to my bodybuilding and all without fear of any stds or herpes?

I really need to be in good physical and mental health to join the army.  My parents made me swear not to touch any girl till marriage now.  I am broken from fear,

thank you in adnvance if you read and reply.  I found this site by internet search.
I also had one or two one day  cut from shaving on my lower part of penis shaft.  If it adds anything to the info i gave.
anyone???? help
Hi, The symptoms should appear if at all within 6-8 days. Sometime it can take up to 26 days. Go to thefact.com.au for more info.

Do not sweat over it too much. You can maintain good health irrespective of herpes.
you really had no real risk for any std at all. there is no reason to be inspecting your genital area at all. no reason for any testing either.

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.