Hidradenitis Suppurativa Community
20 Members

Boil on groin region

I'm not sure if it was a boil, but it was inflamed like one, and I did a stupid thing and popped it when the head showed. It had a very foul Odor as well. But I would wash it and the inflammation went down a lot , but, it's been months and the area is just faintly red. And where the boil was, sometimes if I touch it and squeeze it slightly, I can smell the odor again. An there is also a flap of skin, like a pocket of a sort, where it looks like skin grew over skin, I've never seen this before, and honestly it looks awful and I can't have this unsightly flap of skin down there. I don't know how to alleviate this problem, and I'm in dire need of answers, please help me.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.